Friday, November 11, 2016

Episode 023: The Secret Lives of Teenage Anime Fans


To the Anime Amino Community,
Wow! The last five days have been quite incredible! Five days ago, I was sitting on a couch, watching the Olympics, when a bizarre idea came to me. What’s it like to be a teenage anime fan? I never really was an anime fan back in my teen years, and I never had a “weeaboo” phase in my life. So I decided to find an anime community and do some in depth investigating. And that was how I discovered Anime Amino. What started off as a silly concept for a podcast, became an eye opening adventure filled with laughter, excitement, killer clowns, cupboards, Harambe revolutions, and even a ghost who can’t pick up trash! But most importantly, it was filled with people, real people with dreams and ambitions. People with problems of their own and feel as though they must carry it all by themselves. People who are hanging on by a thread and feel as though it’s them against the world. People who feel more accepted here then they do in real life. These people made me laugh, cry, think, and smile. So to everyone I’ve meet online in the past five days, thank you. This isn’t my goodbye Anime Amino post, but with school, work, anime club, and my podcast, I won’t be on here as frequently as I have been these last five days. I’ll still *poke my head out of the cupboard* from time to time, but there may be days, or even weeks in which the cupboard stays closed. 
Thank You, all of you.
B0X0R
P.S.
HARAMBE IS ANIME!
Intro and outro music is Fatty By Hallucihate! Not the other way around! Sorry about that!
@hallucihate

No comments:

Post a Comment